How to Safely Go to The Dentist During The Pandemic?
Dental Emergency During Covid-19 Pandemic?
Tooth infections, bleeding gums, tooth abscess or mouth infection, spontaneous pain and severe allergies tooth pain (people who have severe toothache as soon as they drink hot or cold drinks) are considered emergency treatments. With these symptoms, Be sure to see a dentist.
The Best Method of Hand Hygiene in Dentistry
To prevent the transmission of the covid-19, it is recommended that you wash your hands as soon as you enter the dental clinic. Hot water and soap are needed to wash hands properly. Follow the steps below in order:
- Moisten your hands with warm water.
- Pour a few small drops of liquid soap on your hands.
- Rub your palms in a circular motion.
- Place the palm of your right hand on the back of your left hand and flex your fingers. And rub your hands well on each other. Do the same for the left hand.
- Wash the backs of your fingers together by locking your toes.
- Rinse your hands with warm water.
- Dry your hands with a tissue and close the tap surfaces with the same tissue without touching them.
Now you can wear your latex gloves safely.
What Should People Expect When Going to The Dentist?
Preventive Measures for Covid-19 Disease by Dentists
Aerosol and spatter production during dental treatment is one of the most significant concerns of dentists. To prevent the transmission of the covid-19 in dentistry, the following measures are possessed:
- Daily disinfection of metal, glass, and plastic surfaces.
- All patients should have a mask.
- Patients should wash or disinfect their hands when entering and leaving the clinic.
- Disinfect all surfaces that the patient may touch regularly and Several times a day.
- Do not accept patients with symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath.
- All dental clinic workers should wear masks and gloves regularly.
- Do not take the patient’s belongings to the dentist’s room.
- Dentists and dental clinic workers must use a protective gan surgery and shield.
- from the instructions, you use to prevent hepatitis B to prevent Quid 19 as well.
- Visit of a small number of patients
- Establishing social distance
- Use mouthwash before starting treatment
- Use strong suctioning when performing the high aerosol cure
- Establish proper ventilation
- Use of air conditioners with HEPA system. Use the HEPA-13 filte
Oral Health Advice During Coronavirus Lockdown
A lot of people are going through Invisalign so we’re gonna give you some tips to keep the aligners in top shape and take good care of them during the covid-19 pandemic.
- Give aligners a good rinse and cold soapy water and gently brush the inside of your aligner. This will help you to get rid of any bacterias. Ideally; use a different toothbrush to the one you normally use for brushing your teeth.
- Soak the liners into either retainer bright or the Invisalign crystals. These products help to remove stains. They also help to keep the aligners fresh for longer. Drop one tablet of a retainer in a glass of water, put your aligners in and let them soak for about 15 minutes then give them a rinse afterward. You don’t need to do this every day but twice a week should be enough.
- Always brush your teeth and floss after meals before put the aligners back on. The aligners are made to feel tight around your teeth. If you leave any bits of food, they won’t fit well and also it might also increase the risk of getting tooth decay.